Drain Water Instructions for the Dock Pro and Chilipad Pro
Draining the Dock Pro
- Lift up on the removable reservoir and pour the water into a sink. Dry any remaining water inside the reservoir with a towel.
- Unplug the 7-foot hoses from the back of the Dock Pro. Carry the Dock Pro over to a sink or a bin. Tilting the unit backwards, insert the drain key. Water in the internal tubing will begin to flow out. (The drain key was provided with original packaging).
Draining the Chilipad Pro
- Remove the pad from the bed and bring it to the sink, tub or shower.
- Elevate the end opposite connection point for gravity to assist in draining.
- Insert drain key and hold it in place while draining the pad. Drain as much as you can.
You can learn more about draining the Dock Pro sleep system and maintenance instructions.
Have more questions? Contact Us