The Tracker has a LED indicator in the Hub that will highlight various status.
- Flashing Blue
- Start up
- Bluetooth pairing mode (Wi-Fi internet not found)
- Solid Blue
- Bluetooth Paired
- Flashing Green
- WiFi has been established but the tracker hasn’t connected to the sleepme platform
- Solid Green
- Connected to sleepme platform
- Flashing Yellow/Amber *
- Reset button pressed but reset hasn’t started
- Solid Yellow/Amber *
- Reset process initiated
- Device will power cycle once process is completed
- Flashing Red Error
- Device error, please contact customer support
Note: The indicator automatically turns off after 3 minutes and remains off until a status change (e.g. Restart or WiFi reset) occurs.
* The LED is set to Yellow but reads closer to orange/amber when viewed through the Hub enclosure. The User Manual currently states Yellow rather than Amber, this will be updated in the future.
Have more questions? Contact Us