Troubleshooting your Dock Pro's WiFi connection.
To start, you will want to confirm that the unit is not in airplane mode, and is instead in pairing mode. This will be evident by the Bluetooth icon flashing on the unit. If this is the first time you are trying to connect your Dock Pro to your network, and you are not seeing the Bluetooth icon flashing we would suggest completing a factory reset on the unit.
Note: If you are troubleshooting a unit that has already made a connection with your network please click here.
Confirming that Bluetooth is active on your device
For iOS Users
Go into Settings > Bluetooth > Confirm that the option is enabled.
For Android Users
Go into Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Confirm that the option is enabled.
If the issue persists after completing the above steps, confirm that the Sleepme application has Bluetooth permissions enabled.
Does the Sleepme App have permission to use Bluetooth?
For iOS users: Go into Settings > Sleepme > On the next screen you can confirm that Sleepme has access to Bluetooth.
For Android users: Go into Settings > Apps > Sleepme > Permissions > Locations should not be denied.
Making sure you are connecting to the correct type of WiFi network
Our system, like many other smart home devices can only connect to a 2.4 GHz network. Many routers will be Dual Band, which means they have both a 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz channel that devices can connect to, so if you have a Dual Ban, that will most likely work fine as well*.
To confirm that the user is trying to connect to a 2.4 GHz network follow the steps in this article.
If the issue continues to persist after confirming that you are connecting to a 2.4 GHz network, please follow these steps:
- Complete a factory reset of the unit. (If this step was already completed, you may skip this step).
- Confirm that the system is within 30 feet of the closest network access point.
- If it is not, please move the unit into the same room as the router and see if you can complete the connection.
- If the issue persists, try rebooting your WiFi network and then complete above steps once more (Factory reset the unit, and try connecting the unit next to the router).
Having issues after already establishing a connection
If the Dock Pro disconnects from WiFi and cannot reestablish its connection automatically then you will want to try to following:
- Put the system in airplane mode, wait a few second, and then take it out of airplane mode.
- Power cycle the unit by disconnecting it from power, waiting at least 30 seconds, and then plugging it back in.
- Go through the "Change WiFi" option found by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the in app unit controller. You may either establish a connection to a different network or enter the information for the same network.
It should be noted that deleting the app and redownloading it is a time consuming process that should only be used after exhausting all other troubleshooting steps available.