Clean Sleep Tracker Sensor Sleeve
- Clean sensor as needed. Sensor pad can be wiped down with a damp cloth and should be dry before replacing the fabric cover.
- Do not dry clean this product. Cleaning solvents may have a deteriorating effect on the insulation of the sensors.
- Do not use cleaning liquids or solvents.
- To clean fabric cover, remove cover from sensor before washing. Wash the cover in cold water on a gentle/delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry in dryer
Interested in keeping your sleep systems in top shape? Take a look at these helpful cleaning instructions.