Social Media Rules
Thank you for visiting our website! Our company values the immense amount of positive effects the use of social media can provide and want our pages to be a place that customers can enjoy. While we highly encourage positive feedback and/or feedback that will help us improve our company, we reserve the right to remove any posts that do not comply with our company’s House Rules, which are listed below.
- We do not accept the use of obscene language, as all posts incorporating this language will be removed.
- Abusive or threatening posts will be removed. The user responsible for these types of posts may be banned or blocked from our page.
- Do not use any content you do not own or have permission to use. We invite all helpful feedback, including photographs, videos, and links, as long as you have the right to use them.
- False claims and/or slander will not be accepted, no matter whom it may be directed towards.
- Spamming our page with repetitive links or comments will not be tolerated.
Please remember that we reserve the right to remove any posts that we consider to be in violation of these rules. It's our hope to foster a respectful community for all users. Thank you, and continue to let us know how you feel about our product!