Hiber-AI empowers your Dock Pro with data from your sleep tracker to alter your programs. Hiber-AI runs based on your sleep programs within sleepme.
Read More: What is Hiber-AI and How Does it Work
Hiber-AI runs based on a set of requirements.
- A Dock Pro needs to be connected to the internet and claimed
- A Sleep Tracker needs to be connected to the internet and claimed
- A sleep program needs to be active
- A sleeper needs to have an active sleepme+ membership
If one of the above requirements are not met, Hiber-AI may not run.
- Hiber-AI runs off a set of automations. Once an automation is enabled, Hiber-AI will be turned on and will run with every program. Each automation has a unique set of rules and uses for your sleep.
- Auto-adjust my bed temperatures to optimize for deep and REM sleep.
Early to bed
- When you lay in bed within an hour of your bedtime, based on your program, your Dock Pro will turn on and set your bedtime temperature.
If you turn off the Dock Pro during ‘early to bed’, it will turn back on at your original bedtime.
Wake up early
- When you get out of bed within an hour of your wake time, based on your program, your Dock Pro will turn off.
If you turn on the Dock Pro after ‘wake up early’, you will need to manually turn it off when you get out of bed.
Late to bed
- When you don’t make it to bed on time, within 30 minutes, your Dock Pro will turn off. Don’t worry, when you get to bed we will turn your Dock Pro on for you
- When you stay in bed after your wake time, based on your program, we will keep the program running.
- If your program ends with Warm Awake, we will only extend your wake time for an additional 20 minutes
- If your program ends without Warm Awake, we will extend your wake time for an hour.
Back to sleep
- When you hop out of bed while your program is running, we will increase your Dock Pro temperature by 5 degrees for 15 minutes. The subtle temperature change will help you fall back asleep. After 15 minutes, your Dock Pro will return back to your original temperature.
Back to sleep only runs in the middle of your program, so it will not run within the first hour and last hour.
Automations can be used individually or paired together.